Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
arre tho miya sulmon bhai vale topic mein kaunsa saregama pada nisa tha
sulmon bahi to singer bhi hai na 😉 main hoon hero tera
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
arre tho miya sulmon bhai vale topic mein kaunsa saregama pada nisa tha
sulmon bahi to singer bhi hai na 😉 main hoon hero tera
ek baar baby selfishhh hoke apne le jiyo na
TIL sulmon bhai sang a song. RIP those innocent ears

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan
Yesterday the post I made of solman bahi simplicity today went to thrash bin, can't we discuss the simplicity of solmun bahi here hmmmm
Bold - What is that? Arabic?
So what did you say in your post about Sulman (this must be Turkish ) or solman bahi's simplicity? I missed it...
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
sachi batao you have a collection of his memes, ready at your disposal 😆
She has collection of all GIFs and memes ready at her disposal.
She owns them all. They originated from her. The internet owes her.
Bold - What is that? Arabic?
So what did you say in your post about Sulman (this must be Turkish ) or solman bahi's simplicity? I missed it...
You don’t know the great sellmon bhai 😲
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
sachi batao you have a collection of his memes, ready at your disposal 😆
All 20 of them opened in 20 different tabs.

after singing these lyrics , atif aslam was over and out
Sulmon bahi the great lyricist
be careful didi, kahi Bhairus na lag jaye
Thank goodness I can’t see your screen. Too many tabs bother me, I wouldn’t have been able to sleep.
https://youtu.be/F7jjpnte_Kg?si=AXhHeppAZx9YMz1E https://youtu.be/fZQiI5xGtm8?si=aMckOFSAHCWmkHdW Release date :20th September 2002
https://youtu.be/hG6OiB1j1a0?si=CgOVQJu-QU-rGgp2
https://youtu.be/xgZ5aZ0ifgA?si=aK1A3biXCuKq7LUc
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/bollywood-has-never-looked-this-uncool-shobhaa-de-slams-salman-khans-viral-sonam-bro-post_235626
1