sehreemstory thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Here the the new os i hope you guys will liked it 

So the story start from malhar came back from his mission and he got to know how kaka avni and aausaheb try to marry kalyani with an old man and how they try to Snatch moksh from kalyani and after him moksh now even can't speak 

Malhar was hell angry with kaka and his eyes got teary that after him kalyani have to suffer from all this he went towards Kaka room kaka saw him and said come back my son I am happy that you are save nothing happened to you plz kaka stop this all I know what you have done after me with kalyani how kaka how can you do this all I thought that after me kalyani have you as a father but no I was wrong 

You try to marry kalyani with an old man and try to snatch moksh with her you know na she can't live without moksh than also really kaka you have changed in this 5years go back in flashback and think that what you have said after kalyani father died that you will be the father of her but wow from my point of view you are not a father for whom you are doing this all because avni kaka for this all I will never forgive you 

You have hurt me and specially you have hurt my kalyani saying this he went out of his room and went back to his room he saw kalyani was standing near the balcony and looking at the moon 

He goes towards her and keep his hand on her shoulder kalyani kalyani turn towards him and saw him after 2month she was shocked looking him her eyes got teary and she hugged him tightly malhar huged her back after some min they broked their hug malharji you came back I am so so happy finally I got my love back her tears were not stopping malhar wipe her tears kalyani I am sorry I am really sorry why malhar ji why sorry kalyani I got to know how Kaka avni and aausehab done with you kalyani got slient kalyani say something plz tell me what is their  in you heart 

Now kalyani also can't handle it more she started crying that how after you they try to marry and Old man they snatch moksh from her how they thrown me out of the house how moksh lost his voice malharji I am nothing without you malharji plz never live me alone really i don't have any hope that you will come back but God listen to me and send you back to me after you their was no one with me i was totally alone no kaka no aausaheb no aai I want this people to stay with me in this situation but no they all want to take revenge with me her tears were rolling down what what I have done with them I always try to keep them happy but no one understands me I thought after my father kaka will be there for me in every sec In every moment like a father but know I was wrong because father doesn't do all this I am alone malharji

Malhar was feeling guilty that he has also done very bad with her he don't know that kalyani have so many things in her heart but she never tells any one 

Kalyani broke down and started crying badly immediately malhar hugged kalyani sorry I am really sorry I know even i have hurt you a lot plz don't cry you know na I can't see you crying malhar wiped her tears kalyani I know that you are very hurt but I promise you that from now I will try to give you only happiness I am sorry kalyani and I love you i love you kalyani I love you too malharji 

Malhar picked her up in his arms and put her on the bed and started showering wet kisses on her face slowly slowly he takes her lips and started kissing her the kiss was soft and slowly malhar was trying to take all her pain they broke their kiss malhar removed her Saree pallu from the side and kisses on her neck kalyani started moaning malhar removed her remaining Clothes malhar ask her permission to move forward kalyani nodded in yes malhar move inside her after half an Hour they both sleep peacefully in each others arms 

Next morning 

Malhar was getting ready for his Ps kalyani was Making breakfast she came back to their room and that time kaka came kalyani I am sorry I am really sorry I know what I have done  is doesn't deserve the sorry but malhar words open my eyes how much I was wrong I have promised atul that I will take care of you like a father but I didn't to like this I am sorry  Kaka plzz don't say sorry plz forget all that and from now we all will do a fresh starting kaka went out what did you say fresh starting na so let's do fresh starting malhar came towards her and pull her to him and malharji plz live me no not like that first give me one kiss he pointed towards his lips kalyani give a quick kiss on his cheeks and ran from their 

After few days moksh voice also came back 

Aai now I can also speak yes pillu but for now take care don't talk too much 

See what I have for you both what do u have baba show us also ticket we are going to Singapore for 1week yeah thank you baba I am going to bhada baba to say we are going to Singapore saying he left wow malharji I am so excited even i am kalyani you know na are honeymoon is pending so for are both we are going to honeymoon and for moksh this a trip malharji she glared at him 

After 1 year 

Kalyani gave a birth to a baby girl which they name her Rani aai don't you see Rani looks like baba yes pillu I was knowing that my Rani will look like me only and see she will love me more than you both thank you kalyani for giving me this bundle of joy you have completed are family malhar kiss on her forehead  

I hope you guys will liked it❀

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehreemstory thumbnail

Thank you baby for this cute reply 

Malhar always support her wife❀❀

Phlo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aww this is so cute arwa I loved it baby...how this so subtle and cute I love it πŸ€—πŸ€—..mazza aagaya padhkein πŸ˜³

Malhar got to know from what situation kalyani had to go through ...how Kaka treated her ..good how malhar takes stands for his wife and how he opened sarthak eyes...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌaww poor girl how tough situation she had to go through behind him ...aww malhar taking care of his wifey πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..kalyani pain πŸ˜­..but malhar soothing love to heal her...acha his sarthak sudhar Gaya and they all started a new journey ...aww beachra moksh usko pata bhi nahi uskein baba kitne chant hai usskein peechein vo Kya Kya karne walein hai ..honeymoon hhhh..😳☺️😳..kalyani gave birth to a baby girl and they all lived happily aww such a sweet ending..loved it ..keep it up arwa l loved it ..😍😍

sehreemstory thumbnail

Aww thank you vanshu baby itna pyaara sa comment dana ka liya yes kaka sudar gaya

I am glad that you like the update❀😘😘

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Such a sweet story. Loved the convo between Saarthak and Malhar. Well done❀️❀️❀️ Idhar na udhar seedha Singapore Waah bhai Waah.

Edited by Autumn09 - 2 years ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aww... Arwa... I loved it.. πŸ’•πŸ’•

Malharji ne kaka ko acha sunaya Kalyani ko satane ke liye.. 

He deserved it.. 

Kalyani ne apne Malharji ko apni sari dard bata di.. πŸ˜­bechari bohot akeli pad gayi thi.. πŸ˜­

Malhar felt bad and he also said sorry for all his mistakes.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Their romantic night.. 

Kaka also said sorry to Kalyani.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aww honeymoon in Singapore.. β€οΈ

One year later KalMa ki nanhi pari aa gayi.. Rani Rane.. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Bohot hi pyara tha Arwa.. Maza aa gaya