No 🤣🤣
It's Rai ka pahad banana🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No 🤣🤣
It's Rai ka pahad banana🤣
its very close but the perfect proverb would be rai ka pahad banana. What u gave is another one with same meaning. 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
be grateful. Students like u needed me! 🤣
not me 😎 I just failed 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
its very close but the perfect proverb would be rai ka pahad banana. What u gave is another one with same meaning. 👍🏼
I heard that one too but ITV subtitles translate my answer into the English phrase more frequently 🤣
7 mores posts to 21K 🤣
go meghs go meghs go meghsOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
7 mores posts to 21K 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
7 mores posts to 21K 🤣
Seeing your dedication I think you'll get promoted before me 🤣🤣
I feel like history is repeating itself but with some role reversal🤣🤣
history always repeats 🤣things are cyclic in natureOriginally posted by: White-Lilac
Seeing your dedication I think you'll get promoted before me 🤣🤣
I feel like history is repeating itself but with some role reversal🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Seeing your dedication I think you'll get promoted before me 🤣🤣
I feel like history is repeating itself but with some role reversal🤣🤣
the gap is too big hriti 🤣 I need 4K you need like 1.2K 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
history always repeats 🤣things are cyclic in nature
I can see that happening in front of my eyes🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k