Do u think that meghana from pkyek knew about metz? Why was she so angry on piya in first meet iteself?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Do u think that meghana from pkyek knew about metz? Why was she so angry on piya in first meet iteself?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Hehe i wonder agar hrits humari demand se pareshan hokar sahi me gayab ho gai to kya hoga 🤣
then we’ll have to make the AT ourselves 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Do u think that meghana from pkyek knew about metz? Why was she so angry on piya in first meet iteself?
No I did not know about Metz 🤣 and I was angry with Piya because she distracted Abhay away from me 🤣
🤣🤣 Or we can make somone else our choti
that would be me age wise 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
No I did not know about Metz 🤣 and I was angry with Piya because she distracted Abhay away from me 🤣
🤣🤣 U must be angry till today then 🤣
Good that u understood without me having to spell 🤣🤣
I will always be angry 🤣🤣
I’m okay with it 🤣 more posts for me 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k