Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have always been attracted to effeminate men 😂 I did wonder if that meant I was Bi coz sexuality is a spectrum and that but I have never been attracted to a woman. But men with strong feminine energy have me 😍
Not open to anyone. Sorry.
Originally posted by: rocky212
I have always been attracted to effeminate men 😂 I did wonder if that meant I was Bi coz sexuality is a spectrum and that but I have never been attracted to a woman. But men with strong feminine energy have me 😍
![]()
Does not matter to me. If they are good looking then why not? Only good looks matter to me.
Ew not him! I meant ATTRACTIVE men. I like pretty guys.
Not attracted to effeminate guys.
Even among guys I have a type.
I’m attracted to cute next door boys.
I don’t like too macho guys either (there are guys who build their body way too much. Upar se phool jaate hain) . Lean, athletic built but no too much.
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Not attracted to effeminate guys.
Even among guys I have a type.
I’m attracted to cute next door boys.
I don’t like too macho guys either (there are guys who build their body way too much. Upar se phool jaate hain) . Lean, athletic built but no too much.
Same here. I like guys with toned, athletic bodies. Beefy guys are a no-no for me.