Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hasn't anyone else booked yet , if not let me think about it 😆
No one booked yet😆 U can announce being mext shepherd on this thread😉
Even Holmes law won’t be able to save me then🤣
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Even Holmes law won’t be able to save me then🤣
Tabhi to i saidIshmart baby show ur smartness now😎
Nope, nobody has💃
Reserve your Shepherd Seat now
it’ll be awesome
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
No one booked yet😆 U can announce being mext shepherd on this thread😉
I dont trust the decision I make at night anymore 🤣. I will make up my mind tomorrow and let you guys know .
Don’t underestimate the smartness of ishmart anmol, rashi🙈
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Don’t underestimate the smartness of ishmart anmol, rashi🙈
I m not
Let the fun begin🤣I wanna see ur name first if Nita decide to host😆
You just made the best decision😭Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I dont trust the decision I make at night anymore 🤣. I will make up my mind tomorrow and let you guys know .
I hope the morning you agrees with it too🤣
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320