Frequent Posters

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Tell me about it!! Facebook is f*cking appalling when dumbasses with IQs below 30 say stuff like, "Oh ouee hoap that daa Taliban has chenjed". I feel like kicking these retards in the teeth. 

Aray par you have to accept the Taliban has changed. They now have their own PR machinery now, that too on a global level. 

On a serious note, all those reporters, blue tick handles trying to show them in a better light don't work for free. They are being paid handsomely to show those 'Taliban freed dogs' kind of videos. So their management has become quite suave to hide the barbarism going on. 

Edited by trouble_006 - 2 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Who support dis T can go there 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Twitter banned trump but not talibanz , y ? Becos Arabs has more shares in Twitter r wat ðŸ¤”

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Aray par you have to accept the Taliban has changed. They now have their own PR machinery now, that too on a global level. 

On a serious note, all those reporters, blue tick handles trying to show them in a better light don't work for free. They are being paid handsomely to show those 'Taliban freed dogs' kind of videos. So their management has become quite suave to hide the barbarism going on. 

And this is much more dangerous according to me. I actually see uneducated dumbasses in the West buying this "Taliban has changed now" BS. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I've always felt Naseeruddin Shah was a well-balanced person who spoke well on issues. He's critical of extremism and bias on all sides. 

Taliban coming into power again in Afghanistan is a great tragedy. They are more media savvy with a strong online presence and PR machinery. They are using social media tactics to make themselves look better. But they are still the same old evil and I hope people don't fall for the facade. Anyone, anywhere in the world cheering for the Taliban needs a big wake-up call.