Omg Dev is trending🤣🤣 I hope Akshay doesn't repost all this in his stories like the Silent actor award🤣
@Aaliya... remember we used be waiting when Dev would trend🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Omg Dev is trending🤣🤣 I hope Akshay doesn't repost all this in his stories like the Silent actor award🤣
@Aaliya... remember we used be waiting when Dev would trend🤣🤣
love you for this 🤣❤️
Dev is trending 😮😮😮Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Omg Dev is trending🤣🤣 I hope Akshay doesn't repost all this in his stories like the Silent actor award🤣
@Aaliya... remember we used be waiting when Dev would trend🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Yes I will definitely be active whenever I can. I miss all our trolling sessions, Gifs posting, MSM duties...so much fun it was❤️
Lol so true....Kaandya store and Kaand has to happen to give Oily her 2rs SS and make Dhara open her waterfalls🤣
Especially now that Suman has done so much blame game in front of oily gives her more reason to do kaands..
Bechara humara double Emmy award winner 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Yes I will definitely be active whenever I can. I miss all our trolling sessions, Gifs posting, MSM duties...so much fun it was❤️
Lol so true....Kaandya store and Kaand has to happen to give Oily her 2rs SS and make Dhara open her waterfalls🤣
@bold: yeah! I miss those days too 💔
Of course, Oily and bhabhi maa need their due diligence, they bring TRPs after all 🤪🤣
That troll was for Dev right🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Omg Dev is trending🤣🤣 I hope Akshay doesn't repost all this in his stories like the Silent actor award🤣
@Aaliya... remember we used be waiting when Dev would trend🤣🤣
Yeah, our Dev trolling sessions were the best! we should totally do it again 🤣
Dev today became the ideal son to Suman.. so I'm sure he is trending today 🤣🤣
Maybe Akshay won't post since this is an indirect post that does not mention his name,, neither does it mention the word "award" but who knows 😆
https://twitter.com/nir_315/status/1432919778360913921?s=20
This is by far the best one 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Omg Dev is trending🤣🤣 I hope Akshay doesn't repost all this in his stories like the Silent actor award🤣
@Aaliya... remember we used be waiting when Dev would trend🤣🤣
barkhaa, did you do something? 🤣