Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Ye khud ka show dekhta hai kya?

Paralekha is now trying to move on with Samrat. 

On the kind of battle in the mind that Pakhi is going through now, Vankar quipped, “Yes, the path is more uphill for Pakhi. She wants to move on with Samrat, but the past comes to haunt her all over again. Even when she says that she wants to give her marriage another chance, she cannot see Virat every day in front of her, getting more and more drawn to Sai. Also, there will be the eye of suspicion that Samrat will hold on to her, even when she genuinely tries to move on. So, it is a tough battle in the mind.”

Vanku trolling audience!!

I am extremely thankful to the audience for loving our show and for accepting it. It is really touching that they keep coming and watching the show again and again and increase our TRPs. God willing, we will try to make the show much better and bigger in the coming future. We have a lot of interesting elements that are coming ahead in the story.”

A woman who's desperately behind her ex who has repeatedly told her that he loves his wife - MOVING ON as per Vankar's dictionary🤣🤣

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Complex shabd ka grammar ka bhandaar

Ajeeb sa darr lagta hai when they say they don't copy KD liberally🤓

It's very beautifying to know that atleast they accept the truth - that creativity for didi is by them only, KD pe keechad na uchaalo🤣

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Seems like genuinely Pakhi is trying to moveon with Sammy... though I don't see it in today's precap... where she was shouting that she wants him back..

But I will take his word for it...

He said we follow KD to some extent 🤣🤣

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ye khud ka show dekhta hai kya?

Paralekha is now trying to move on with Samrat. 

On the kind of battle in the mind that Pakhi is going through now, Vankar quipped, “Yes, the path is more uphill for Pakhi. She wants to move on with Samrat, but the past comes to haunt her all over again. Even when she says that she wants to give her marriage another chance, she cannot see Virat every day in front of her, getting more and more drawn to Sai. Also, there will be the eye of suspicion that Samrat will hold on to her, even when she genuinely tries to move on. So, it is a tough battle in the mind.”

I am extremely thankful to the audience for loving our show and for accepting it. It is really touching that they keep coming and watching the show again and again and increase our TRPs. God willing, we will try to make the show much better and bigger in the coming future. We have a lot of interesting elements that are coming ahead in the story.”

Favouritism at its best.. Still he didn't forget to mention his best friend in the interview... How the hell is she prime character 👎🏼

ammu_minnie thumbnail

"She wants to move on with Samrat, but the past comes to haunt her all over again. Even when she says that she wants to give her marriage another chance, she cannot see Virat every day in front of her, getting more and more drawn to Sai. Also, there will be the eye of suspicion that Samrat will hold on to her, even when she genuinely tries to move on. So, it is a tough battle in the mind.”

The past of Vi-rakhi is so poorly built that this sounds stupid and funny .They should have had given a stronger story for people to feel atleast an ounce of sympathy for Pakhi(still impossible),now she's obsessed with whom she barely had a proper conversation with.She is trying to move on ??? Excuse me ..maybe in the future she's gonna atleast pretend but right now especially with tmrw's precap 🤣🤗

“We do follow Kusum Dola to some extent. Having said that, our characters are quite different from Kusum Dola. The trajectory of the story also differs as there are minor changes in characters. Yes, it is an adaptation to some extent, but we follow the overall graph.”

Exactly!!!They are different especially SaiRat ...so please try to keep this in mind while writing/copying the dialogues and scenes.Toh itna copy kyu kar rahe ho 😭😭write some original stuff ...it has worked whenever you guys tried(provided it suits SaiRat progression) .

You guys are also aware of this so please work on amending the future regressive tracks.

Agreed with what he said about SaiRat 👍🏼

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

OMG... same.. I also felt he trolled the audience in a very polite way. Way to go with sarcasm Vankar 👏👏 Although he did say the truth to some extent I guess! 🤣🤣

Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

A woman who's desperately behind her ex who has repeatedly told her that he loves his wife - MOVING ON as per Vankar's dictionary🤣🤣

It's a uphill journey for her... forgetting her 2 days love and moving on even after a year... even a snail would have reached said hill in a year 🤣🤣

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

Seems like genuinely Pakhi is trying to moveon with Sammy... though I don't see it in today's precap... where she was shouting that she wants him back..

But I will take his word for it...

He said we follow KD to some extent 🤣🤣

I also ignored didi ke lines where she says Samrat can divorce her but she won't request to not divorce her🤣

I mean, move on theek hai, move on with Samrat is a damaging line 🤣

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Generic Paragraphs.

One whole paragraph for Didi!

And one paragraph for Sairat....Hmmm, samaj jao😆

4 Primary characters, one of whom has been missing for a year.

Minor changes from KD, overall graph is the same😭

There is no way the regressive tracks of KD are going to workout for any kind of audience considering that most people are only invested in what they consider the leads ( Sai + Virat) of this show and their love story (Sairat).

Ofcourse the other pair is around and will need SS but not at the cost of the pair that has made Ghum a success, nobody gives a damn about KD. We are not watching KD, we are watching GHKKPM 

Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

I also ignored didi ke lines where she says Samrat can divorce her but she won't request to not divorce her🤣

I mean, move on theek hai, move on with Samrat is a damaging line 🤣

It's her self respect speaking to Sammy..🤣 when she left  to Cafe she left it in the cupboard for safe keeping 🤣

Edited by Amor_fati - 2 years ago