updated my comment after coming to reality...check please
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
updated my comment after coming to reality...check please
actually just a thought. I mentioned it in other post yesterday...the angst in coming episodes and their unsaid feelings and missing each other during transfer can be justified only with a passionate love making scene after confession...but can we expect even the presence of something like it...I dont think so. But it will elevate the emotions to next extent. Makers should seriously think...atleast show them getting together and two hands meeting . I dont know but something to convey that. trust me people will love it
@Bold:

Originally posted by: Saichintalli
Pooja finds Didi cute🤣🤣
Woh to Sach hai
actually just a thought. I mentioned it in other post yesterday...the angst in coming episodes and their unsaid feelings and missing each other during transfer can be justified only with a passionate love making scene after confession...but can we expect even the presence of something like it...I dont think so. But it will elevate the emotions to next extent. Makers should seriously think...atleast show them getting together and two hands fondling . I dont know what but something to convey that. trust me people will love it
It is good idea. But not happening in ghum. Ghum is anti romance 🤣
I tried to control myself but after seeing Passionate love scene..............I just couldn't
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I tried to control myself but after seeing Passionate love scene..............I just couldn't 🤣🤣
Yaar you did real bezatti here. People around me at work and i am laughing like crazy..🤣
Wah kya bezzati hai 🤣🤣
Yaar you did real bezatti here. People around me at work and i am laughing like crazy..🤣
Question how r u chatting and working at the same time.
Seriously yaar. I am scared that I write all this rated stuff in my emails :( I should seriously stop. God Save me 😭