Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Rishmi's chemistry is the best thing about this serial. Rishi is a grey character but indeed he is the hero of this serial so definitely he will change later on. He will fall for lakshmi after marriage. But i want character growth for lakshmi she needs to take stand for her. 

RishMi chemistry so far simply beautiful and apna Rishi grey shaded hai thats great actually because Lakshmi is so nice and Rishi ka character we still get to know after marriage we saw his true colors aur thoda tedha hona mangta hi hai bhai it'll balance their relationship 

Eventually Rishi is the one who falls for her and i want to see how sherni is Lakshmi after wedding and that behaviour sirf Rishi kse liye special interesting to see chracter growth in both Rishi and Lakshmi characters ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜Ž

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Loved your analysis. 💖 In the starting episode when Rishi and Lakshmi talk through the door. Rishi breaks his promise in seconds. Which somehow, I feel very much signed towards how in future, he is gonna do the same. I feel, Lakshmi gonna reminiscene it in future when he will break her trust again for his hidden motive. 

Edited by Renee.Clare - 2 years ago
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Loved your analysis. 💖 In the starting episode when Rishi and Lakshmi talk through the door. Rishi breaks his promise in seconds. Which somehow, I feel very much signed towards how in future, he is gonna do the same. I feel, Lakshmi gonna reminiscene it in future when he will break her trust again for his hidden motive. 

Exactly in fraction of seconds he breaks his promise and thank you 🤗