Rishmi os Trapped

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Warning: Rishi is going to be possessive asshole and I don't write that well but I have tried. 

Rishi groans in frustration as he witnessing his wife dancing in the arms of his business partner. her radiant smile directed towards the other man. it was three months since they have gotten married and lakshmi had found about the truth that she was only married to him because of her horoscope. she had felt betrayed but put a deal with his parents and him that she would remain married with him if her sisters are well taken care of. he was more than happy to comply with her conditions thinking that he doesn't have to pretend to be that down to earth person anymore and doesn't need to touch her but only if he had known how wrong he was. he had enjoyed the first few days of his freedom after marriage with parties, going out to pubs but never spared a look to his newly wed wife until he saw that she was doing the same with him the only difference she spend her time doing good for people and earning some blessing from them. the only time she was willingly near him were the functions where they had to attend as a couple and put up a facade of them in the media. she tried to be as much as uncomfortable with him and put up a fake smile and try her best to not flinch at his touch.

" girls would die to be at your place" he says to her " atleast have the courtesy to be graceful" he adds annoyed at her for being this unhappy

" i really hope you marry one of those girls in your future when this kundali dosh gets over" she snaps at him to his suprise ending their dance and flees away from him. he kept staring at her fascinated and intrigued and he should have stopped then itself but he did not and it led to his downfall. he never left a chance to taunt her and to belittle her even though hurt flickered in her eyes but still she mostly stayed strong much to his dismay and here were times when he had heard her sobs from her room making his heart ache to the extent that he wanted to forget everything and comfort her so that she stops crying and the ache or whatever pain in his heart just goes away. then here were times he was helplessly drawn towards her and all he wanted was to have her in his arms and do things to her but she never realized it and kept looking at him disgusted making his heart jolt in pain. three months passed away with him being confused about his feelings and she being aloof from him as much as she could

" yaar rishi, you're damn lucky man. if i could have met her only before i could have surely stole her away from you" his business partner remarked shaking rishi from his thoughts. lakshmi stood here uncomfortably hearing it but jealousy was running through rishi's veins hearing such things. he should have not permitted for his business partner to have a dance with her but it's okay he would not repeat it again

" i know" rishi says gazing at his wife, a slow smirk curled on his lips, " but now i have her, i will never let her go". lakshmi almost yelps when he snaked his arms around her waist almost possessively pulling her more closer

" she is mine and she knows it" his husky voice only makes her shiver. he makes sure she stays with him for the rest of the party and never keeps his hands off her. she struggles to free herself only to find himself gripping her more tightly as if she could get lost somewhere

she rushes inside in her room as soon as they reach his mansion and shut the door and was trying to steady her breathing. her heart was thumping in and out for some unknown reason and she was dreading in fear. the next moment, the door flew open and rishi came in, his blue eyes locking with hers as he strolled towards her. she looked on fearful as he strolled closer and closer towards her, she stepped away and moved away still she was pinned between the wall and him. he had blocked her way to escape making her tensed. she stares at him blankly unsure about his intentions, when he tenderly caresses her face with his hands. she closes her eyes when his hands makes a contact with her face fearing something horrible to happen but when she slowly opens her eyes, she looks at his softened face not understanding what to make up about his sudden behaviour. he clasps her hand into his tightly and scans her room when his eyes fall on her luggage which she has not arranged in the wardrobe. he ignores her pleading to stop, takes her suitcase in another hand and drags her out of her room. her whimpers brings his parents out of their respective places

" rishi what are you doing? let her go" his father demands him

" i'm just taking my wife to our room dad and i don't see any problem with it" he says casually and continues dragging her towards his room. his parents watch with their mouth agape and his mother interrupts, " this marriage was done to keep make your dosh go away, stop taking it seriously". lakshmi's chest tightness with pain hearing the reality of their marriage

" it was mom, but no more. she is my wife and she will stay my wife still rest of my life"his declaration takes his mother aback and he walks past his parents dragging lakshmi with him whose head was spinning right now with his words. few months back he refused to even acknowledge her presence now he is fighting with his parents for her

as soon as he entered his room, he freed her and locked his door properly. she stood at a corner afraid what he would do now. for her surprise he opens his wardrobe and pulls half of his clothes out

" here, you can keep your clothes in there" he tells to her and seeing that her not responding," if you have any doubt that you're going to be free from me, take that out of your mind right now" he whispered to her, his lips almost brushing the shell of her ear making her shiver

" i hate you" she spats out to him and shoves him away. anger coursing through her veins. what does he think himself to be? he can't just play with her life as he wants. she hated him for everything he did with her.

" you have plenty of time to come to love me" he strokes her cheeks tenderly, " for now you arrange your clothes here, i will deal with my parents and come back and then we can discuss about our honeymoon"

" i will run away" lakshmi warns him making rishi stops in his tracks, he turns and looks at her

" try as much as you want to run away but i will find you and bring you back and this is my promise" rishi smirks at her confidentialy. lakshmi squirmes at his peircing gaze, she falls silent and she slumped her shoulder in defeat. she doesn't look at him anymore nor him locking the door from outside made her yelp. she was numb not understanding what had she had done wrong to be deserved to be trapped here. tears leaked out of her eyes and she cries silently feeling helpless and defeated as darkness engulfs her.

Edited by aishwarya12joys - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Poor Lakshmi! 😭 first betrayed then trapped...

I hope Rishi is just grey and not too negative... 

Wonderful OS

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What a beautiful OS yaar @aishwarya 👏👏 specially that whole sequence you wrote with feelings expressive writting and i love the way you added small small conversation either its his business partner or RishMi or with his mom dad 

Apna Rishi toh undoubtedly grey shaded hai aur promo ne hint de bhi di "Cutie with devilishly personality" 😎😎 and indeed its a for all that grah dosh and all but eventually Rishi is the one who started falling for her and trust me on this after this incident change in Lakshmi character we soon see it 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This was amazing and even I guessed that the Rishi you portrayed here will be the one we will see in the future!! 

Amazing shot

Ria_Dreamer thumbnail

Nice os. Pls write more

Winter_Sunshine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Superb OS! Looking forward to read your next creations... 😊

Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing, looking forward to read some more content on our dear rishmi.....loved this os so much....😍😍