Aree I also like sleeping late in the morning. I am not at all a morning person. If given a chance I would sleep till noon. 🤣. And sometimes I do also 😂
Arre sone ko bol de toh main 24*7 soo lu🤣
I was just kidding with her🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aree I also like sleeping late in the morning. I am not at all a morning person. If given a chance I would sleep till noon. 🤣. And sometimes I do also 😂
Arre sone ko bol de toh main 24*7 soo lu🤣
I was just kidding with her🤣
Yaar you just copy paste this sentence into every post na 🤣
Nahi. I just stated the fact. 🤣
🤣🤣
Because nobody believes how innocent I am 😆😆
Ha ha ha!!!
U r innocent as much as victim, Didi is!🤣🤣
Areyyy don't compare bechari Tanu to didi yaar 🤣
Mere Pyaar se comparison 😳😳
Yeah send me. I want see what tanu has wasted her time to record and send u 😂🤣
Yeah send me. I want see what tanu has wasted her time to record and send u 😂🤣
Areeyy, Tanu post the link na.. it will work for her