CS Post Leap TRP: 1.7 (0.2 RISE)

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Choti Sardarni 2.0 brings in much needed freshness to the show

TRP this week 1.7 (Whole week Leap episodes)

The week SaBher dies got 1.4

Week starting 26th July with new cast got 1.5

This week it gets 1.7

This means CS viewers really wanted that freshness which has again struck,..!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal_ap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Actually TRP data is week behind, so yes the TRP was 1.7, Saturday and Monday showed Sarab and Meher’s death so obviously that was going to bring in trp, rest was the beginning of the leap, let’s see if it’s able to keep it. As far as freshness goes, it all depends on how you interpret it, I don’t really see any freshness, they are just pretty much copying scenes for the original show, as well as the characters to, especially the ML, the story also seems to be headed in the way as Sarab, Meher and Manav’s, so I’m sorry I really don’t see much freshness 🤷‍♀️

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Payal_ap

Actually TRP data is week behind, so yes the TRP was 1.7, Saturday and Monday showed Sarab and Meher’s death so obviously that was going to bring in trp, rest was the beginning of the leap, let’s see if it’s able to keep it. As far as freshness goes, it all depends on how you interpret it, I don’t really see any freshness, they are just pretty much copying scenes for the original show, as well as the characters to, especially the ML, the story also seems to be headed in the way as Sarab, Meher and Manav’s, so I’m sorry I really don’t see much freshness 🤷‍♀️

Previous story reached saturation so it was much required.

And i m loving the overall vibes of season 2.