Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I want to reach into your story and pick preggers up and place her somewhere faaaaar from Shiva
Poor Tappu.. I like her 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I want to reach into your story and pick preggers up and place her somewhere faaaaar from Shiva
Poor Tappu.. I like her 😆
Mein nautanki hoon, par kudgarz hai hoon Shiva’s voice 🤣
She reminds me of someone in real life, KD’s best friend
Mahi, did you take inspiration from her?
Haan fevicol lagake! Ye fevicol ka jod hai chootega nahi😆😆
Jod kahan gayi ho? Dharti pe right? 🤗
Hiiii Meri jaaaaan 🤗
Fir tu bolne kya wali thi??
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
She reminds me of someone in real life, KD’s best friend
Mahi, did you take inspiration from her?
No only u😝🤣
Hiii jaaneman🤗
Haan humne ship chod di hai ab sirf dharti pe hi chipakna hai🤣🤣