Omg, Avi..we love you..thank you for giving us this opportunity ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Omg, Avi..we love you..thank you for giving us this opportunity ❤️
Thank you guys for all the hardwork and efforts you all put in❤️
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
You were our pioneer for starting SSS squad...You wanted summaries right ❤️
We thank you for giving us this opportunity to enable us write amazing summaries🤗
Ok then, got it! I have no problem with letting go off the summary.
As is there is enough bakwaas in the show and the offscreen drama is another level of toxicity, I am planning to reduce my visits to this thread. Will stick to the EDT and discuss the BS, the writers are churning out😕
Thank you guys for all the wonderful summaries and updates 👍🏼🤗
No, thank you for putting in the effort of making the summaries!! Literally, those summaries are amazing!!
Ok then, got it! I have no problem with letting go off the summary.
As is there is enough bakwaas in the show and the offscreen drama is another level of toxicity, I am planning to reduce my visits to this thread. Will stick to the EDT and discuss the BS, the writers are churning out😕
I’ll come visit you there ❤️