Arre haan... usmein bhi Nitane 6 mare the🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arre haan... usmein bhi Nitane 6 mare the🤣
Never😆I will make her watch Arjun too😎
Dono ke blood mein same DNA gif hai🤣
Originally posted by: priya185
I have mainly watched avengers series and iron man only
I will see if I can watch it if I get time😊
The series as in show? Or the mcu Avengers movies?
I think the avengers movies+ Thor Ragnarok should be enough for basic backstory.
You two gotta work as my memory card😆
Behen, 1 mahine mein exam hai, aise uth patang cheezien mat bol, stress mujhe hota hai 🥲
Goodnight peepul 💖💖
Seems like my wifey is super busy today ⭐️
Isi liye to tag karke dekha na 🤪
IF tags pe mujhe 🔔 bharosa nahi hai 🤣
Ye sunke Razia bhi khush hogi😆
The series as in show? Or the mcu Avengers movies?
I think the avengers movies+ Thor Ragnarok should be enough for basic backstory.
For loki series? The first, third, last avenger and thor trilogy is required. But best to know all the 23movies😍
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
12