Originally posted by: lateuser1234
No jokes here. Its very serious thread with serious discussions. No play thing. You 'didn't knew it'.
I didn't know it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
No jokes here. Its very serious thread with serious discussions. No play thing. You 'didn't knew it'.
I didn't know it.
Now, we cant change P’s character to the lateuser’s liking. Bottleneck. 😭
Now, we cant change P’s character to the lateuser’s liking. Bottleneck. 😭
It's all over now. 🥺
First draft done. Will post either tonight or tomorrow.
Am I seeing things or did I just read that you are writing the OS. 😲
Do I have to make an appointment with my eye specialist? 🤔
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Am I seeing things or did I just read that you are writing the OS. 😲
Do I have to make an appointment with my eye specialist? 🤔
Story was dere. And u guys asked so written in a ziffy. Already done with. Just thinking when to post.
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
Story was dere. And u guys asked so written in a ziffy. Already done with. Just thinking when to post.
Post whenever you want. It really doesn't matter.
We are getting the OS, priyam.
u will know.
u know now.
It would have been much better if you hadn't written that.