why there is no episode uploaded in USA hotstar...please someone write written update
why there is no episode uploaded in USA hotstar...please someone write written update
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
No idea . Even I don’t see it ij US . None of the serials have the latest episodes . I guess they are just late
Originally posted by: avishinz
No idea . Even I don’t see it ij US . None of the serials have the latest episodes . I guess they are just late
feels like waiting for the results of your exams
Originally posted by: jasmineeeee
why there is no episode uploaded in USA hotstar...please someone write written update
Behen india mein bhi not uploaded yet mallom nahin yeh log kya kar rahe hain😬
When everyone is waiting for this episode because precap showed ShaKhi romance for today... and hotstar decides to tease us and not upload the episode on time 




Shaurya ke saath saath FD bhi utawali ho rahi hai
what if we have to wait till tonight
I mean all the shows have not uploaded their new episode so something is wrong with Hotstar in general.
Desperately waiting and waiting.
Even I was wondering 🙄
Originally posted by: jasmineeeee
why there is no episode uploaded in USA hotstar...please someone write written update
Highlights of today's episode
-Grihpravesh of anokhi
-relatives taunting anokhi and anokhi bajaoying them
-shagun's beizzatti by anokhi😝
-bebo kitty tried to insult anokhi but shaurya shu them
-badi ma's drama