Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Loveexists

Bang on! U said the right about jasfa pair.... jasmean is a psycho she is mentally sick felt like slapping her hard to bring her to senses ....I mean who behaves like that with a pandit and this Fateh and Virks are dumb and disgusting seriously.....

@bold -πŸ˜†πŸ€£this suits her perfectly!

I so wish the baba/pandit had cursed her! Like, tu ne mera apmaan kiya, main tujhe shraap deta hoon, and all that😈

My only hope if Fateh's dad, I think he'll be the only person supporting Tejo once she is married to Fateh.

Loveexists thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavna101

I so wish the baba/pandit had cursed her! Like, tu ne mera apmaan kiya, main tujhe shraap deta hoon, and all that😈

My only hope if Fateh's dad, I think he'll be the only person supporting Tejo once she is married to Fateh.

Seriously,I too wanted the pandit to curse her....the way she ran to fateh's house ignoring his family and asking Fateh for proof...I felt my BP rising 😑😑😑😑😑😑and this Fateh is a dumb fool felt like punching him hard πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fateh's Dad is the sole sensible person in the family. He even rebuked his wife. Unko sab dikhta hain. I hope he supports Tejo in future because While that Machi doesn't like Jasso, she is not fond of Tejo either.

Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jasmine's bubble will burst when she will lose Fateh forever in her blind obsession. Even I won't sympathise with Fateh if he gets a heartbreak, because he needs a reality check to come out of his delusion called "True love"....

I donno for how long everyone will keep on ignoring Jasmine's antics under the remark of her being a Jhalli. And the way Fateh is building castles in the air of his perfect life post marriage....he doesn't even know how much he relies on Tejo for making things right after her sister's kaands. 

Seriously, if the makers show him blaming Tejo in future for Jasmine's childishness, I am gonna riot..

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bhavna101

lolz so many astrologers and baba in this show

and they overact or doesn't act last one was in that catagoryπŸ˜†

@bold🀣

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Siya2202

Jasmine's bubble will burst when she will lose Fateh forever in her blind obsession. Even I won't sympathise with Fateh if he gets a heartbreak, because he needs a reality check to come out of his delusion called "True love"....

I donno for how long everyone will keep on ignoring Jasmine's antics under the remark of her being a Jhalli. And the way Fateh is building castles in the air of his perfect life post marriage....he doesn't even know how much he relies on Tejo for making things right after her sister's kaands. 

Seriously, if the makers show him blaming Tejo in future for Jasmine's childishness, I am gonna riot..

only khushbeer is the sane and wise person in the virk family

others are blinded by jasso cuteness 

hope fateh will not blam tejo and continue with their friendship evenif not accepting her as wife

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh bhai , Ankitgupta_fc mera hai , mera page kabhi mat report karna, i dun know yeh kaunsa page tha which she shared

i never post anything before TV telecast 

Loveexists thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ParAnJas

Oh bhai , Ankitgupta_fc mera hai , mera page kabhi mat report karna, i dun know yeh kaunsa page tha which she shared

i never post anything before TV telecast 

Okk

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In all fairness, Jasmine's obsession with Canada is similar to Fateh's obsessing with her. I agree that her Canada obsession is cringe-worthy and her disrespectful antics are well, horrible. But think, this is because Jasmine is young and really hasn't faced any setbacks in life. Plus, Tejo never allows her to make decisions for herself and deal with the consequences. These are the hallmarks of independence and maturity. No doubt, Jasmine's character as written can be unwatchable. But if you look at it from Jasmine's perspective, why is Fateh so obsessed with her? He knew all she wanted was to go to Canada. She didn't lie to him. This reminds me of that movie Bala, where the heroine leaves her husband because she discovers he is bald. She said yes, you can hate me but having a handsome husband is all I ever wanted and you lied to me. That's what she wants. Just like, that is what Jasmine wants, just as Fateh only wants Jasmine. I hope a story where they start growing up and deal with these real issues would be interesting. How about we see Jasmine deal with her Canada obsession after leaving Fateh or Fateh finding out why he was so obsessed in the first place. This doesn't mean he should fly into Tejo's arms. They should remain as friends and find other life partners. Though it might be nice to see Jasmine and Fateh work out their problems and find a way to each other once they have parted. He really does seem to light up when he sees her and she is starting to warm up to him. So, with some maturity, it would be interesting to see how they evolve.

Edited by kiransgirl - 3 years ago
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What about Fateh's obsession with Jasmine? Isn't he a psycho then too? Just because he calls his obsession love then somehow that is better than Jasmine wanting to go to Canada? Sure, I don't love Jasmine but I don't hate her either and I don't think she should be cursed just because she is a bratty young person. She is acting like what she is: a spoiled young person. In fact, many people her age, never having faced any real troubles in life, act self-centered and obnoxious. They even throw tantrums. I have hopes that Jasmine will grow up; looks like she will have to when her sister takes her man. So, I guess we can look forward to her becoming bitter. I really hope this isn't the case. Yes, she is obnoxious but look at the elders, that old aunt and other relatives. How nasty are they and at their age? Jasmine is still young and beautiful; what is wrong with her trying to find a man an live her dreams? Why should she settle? From her point of view, she  is a catch; why shouldn't she make her demands now and try to get her dreams fulfilled. It is not her fault that Tejo was left at the altar. She shouldn't have to be labelled as nasty just because Tejo is presented as the all suffering martyr. Her character is literally one dimensional just like Jasmine. In all of India, people make demands when they are about to get married--dowry, jewelry,etc. So what if Jasmine wants to go to Canada? Is it not the same?

Edited by kiransgirl - 3 years ago