They look so good together

BollyGossFan thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#1

Hrithik and Neha Sharma. I want them to date and marry each other. Can't imagine how gorgeous their kids would be😳

PS: I couldn't post their pic from an event few years ago, they looked like a perfect couple material

Edited by BollyGossFan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

1

Views

980

Users

2

Likes

2

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#2

Originally posted by: BollyGossFan

Hrithik and Neha Sharma. I want them to date and marry each other. Can't imagine how gorgeous their kids would be😳

PS: I couldn't post their pic from an event few years ago, they looked like a perfect couple material


Hindustani Bhau Ruko Zara GIF - HindustaniBhau RukoZara SabarKaro - Discover & Share GIFs

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 6 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2038138354483790229 https://x.com/i/status/2038088922325271005

https://x.com/i/status/2038138354483790229
Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2081965077251698921 https://x.com/i/status/2081962005238554687

https://x.com/i/status/2081965077251698921
Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2077038046927798604 https://x.com/i/status/2077400589454229913

https://x.com/i/status/2077038046927798604
Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2074714441833381980

https://x.com/i/status/2074714441833381980
Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dact1GrDatn/?img_index=10 igsh=MTlnZWZ4cXd4ZG04eQ== 1 year of Dhurandhar first look

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dact1GrDatn/
Expand â–¼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".