Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Such a sweetheart ❤️
That smile ❤️☺️
Thank you for sharing
He is so comfortable and not very consiously answering, like he is very casual ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you part 1 of the full interview comes out tomorrow
Can someone give written update? Thanks in advance.
Waiting for the full interview. Ketan is ❤️
He is so comfortable and not very consiously answering, like he is very casual ❤️❤️❤️
He's getting better at this as he does more interviews but also I think this being in Telegu and for a Telegu audience is making him at ease. I can't wait to watch it!
I feel being back in Hyderabad is doing him wonders too. 😃
Guys here is the link to the interview :
https://www.rangmunch.tv/2021/05/mast-baatan-with-sai-ketan-raoraghav-rao.html
It’s just Part 1