Originally posted by: -Srushti-
Na yaar....not that possibility..In here we havent got that big fan following of Adini...and the show is called Imlie ....
I know yaar, kya kar saktey intezaar ke alawa. Waiting for something gud.
Regards
Aarthi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -Srushti-
Na yaar....not that possibility..In here we havent got that big fan following of Adini...and the show is called Imlie ....
I know yaar, kya kar saktey intezaar ke alawa. Waiting for something gud.
Regards
Aarthi
Originally posted by: -Srushti-
Arey did I miss something? how did this Nishant and Imlie ka track crop up??
Waise SP has gigantically changed "Anupama" and deviated from the original Bengali version.
Imlie mein bhi possibilities to lag rahi hai...
You didn't , this is written by kaed😆Yes , Imlie is slightly different from IK not much .All tracks are rinse and repeat form the original
I know yaar, kya kar saktey intezaar ke alawa. Waiting for something gud.
Regards
Aarthi
Gul adini kabhi nehi hone denge for sure .Ab kal shar fodna with vase dekhna padhega😭
She will go back to Pd, peeche peeche hero bhagthey bhagthey jayega.
But Imlie will b tortured by Anu my poor baby doll.
Regards
Aarthi
She will go back to Pd, peeche peeche hero bhagthey bhagthey jayega.
But Imlie will b tortured by Anu my poor baby doll.
Regards
Aarthi
yess anyways.. evrything will lead to a good beggining soo have patience
Gul adini kabhi nehi hone denge for sure .Ab kal shar fodna with vase dekhna padhega😭
80 percent screenspace didi khati hai aur inhe ab bhi lagta hai gul ko adilie pasand hai.😂😂😂pata nahi show ka naam Imlie kyun rakha. Kuch bhi rakh sakte the. Didi aur unka jaap. Ugh....still this show gets trps.🙄
Originally posted by: -Srushti-
Arey did I miss something? how did this Nishant and Imlie ka track crop up??
Waise SP has gigantically changed "Anupama" and deviated from the original Bengali version.
Imlie mein bhi possibilities to lag rahi hai...
This track wasn't in original but it may crop up because dev once said if i had a second daughter I would have sent her in the same house. Also Nishant was supposed to be eldest son of the show but they changed it and made adi the eldest.😡 My only problem with this track is the actor. They should have brought a better actor. The guy Ishan was really good looking. If he was the actor I would have gladly watched it.
And I also don't understand who is interested in Adini nonsense. I mean who else is interested in watching them have kids. Show's name is Imlie not adi aur malinj aur unka sadi hue shaadi.🤬 Ugh.......I am still hoping dafa karenge dono ke characters ko aur Imlie ke nayo journey start hogi with a better hero.
She will go back to Pd, peeche peeche hero bhagthey bhagthey jayega.
But Imlie will b tortured by Anu my poor baby doll.
Regards
Aarthi
Will Adi ever be able to take vengeance against Anu for this ... I just don’t want Anu to get away with this ... she need some karma bitting
Originally posted by: -Srushti-
Arey did I miss something? how did this Nishant and Imlie ka track crop up??
Waise SP has gigantically changed "Anupama" and deviated from the original Bengali version.
Imlie mein bhi possibilities to lag rahi hai...
I just realized there are so many Bengali serials remakes Imlie, Ghum, Anupama... but all are on ema types ..
Originally posted by: Dreamer007
Will Adi ever be able to take vengeance against Anu for this ... I just don’t want Anu to get away with this ... she need some karma bitting
Her daughter's life will be very sad , aur kaunsi karma baki rahe jayegi