lol let’s think positive - background could be anywhere - not necessarily T house😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
lol let’s think positive - background could be anywhere - not necessarily T house😆
Nahi secrecy rakhi jaa rahi Hai for most part 😆
Originally posted by: sandyjayaram
lol let’s think positive - background could be anywhere - not necessarily T house😆
And it’s Ramoji after all. All kinds of locations in one place 😆
hahha I know.. I guess my paranoia comes form just seeing Didi anywhere now in her costume.. PLZ Maayke jaaa
So she hadnt left lol😆😰
Dono track chalu ho jayega😆
Kaedji dekho your dreams of AdiNi is coming true🤣
Looks like Imlie leaves for PD because she is angry @ BS. Well I think it is way better than her going back to PD for some Didi related mahanta😆.
Now we can have our pd track peacefully🤣