Arunita deserved better songs!!?????73($(_)3!#
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Arunita deserved better songs!!?????73($(_)3!#
Originally posted by: Karkerrna3
Arunita deserved better songs!!?????73($(_)3!#
Whatever she is going to sing she will nail it
Don't worry
Pls change arunita's song choice for this week
I don't like them Omg
other contestants got amazing songs then why can't arunita!!
Originally posted by: Karkerrna3
Arunita deserved better songs!!?????73($(_)3!#
I don't really agree.
Tere Bina Zindagi Se Koi Shikwa To Nahin is the 5th or 6th most popular KK song ever! It is a cult song.
but the other two?mmbks asbbdOriginally posted by: Realityshow
I don't really agree.
Tere Bina Zindagi Se Koi Shikwa To Nahin is the 5th or 6th most popular KK song ever! It is a cult song.
Originally posted by: Realityshow
I don't really agree.
Tere Bina Zindagi Se Koi Shikwa To Nahin is the 5th or 6th most popular KK song ever! It is a cult song.
Tere bina is famous song aslo bheegi bheegi raaton mein
Though i never heard that 3rd song
They don't want to give amazing songs to arunita andd it shows!
Originally posted by: Karkerrna3
but the other two?mmbks asbbd
Bheegi bheegi raaton mein is famous song
I like that song
I don't like bheegi b egiOriginally posted by: mickymouse21
Tere bina is famous song aslo bheegi bheegi raaton mein
Though i never heard that 3rd song