Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
bahut door se pata nahi chalega naa ki mere taraf dekh raha ki kahin aur😆
Dont worry, main megaphone mein chillaungi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
bahut door se pata nahi chalega naa ki mere taraf dekh raha ki kahin aur😆
Dont worry, main megaphone mein chillaungi 🤣
Are we working towards 150 😆
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Are we working towards 150 😆
If you want us too😆 I can just dump my entire saved here, one ig post at a time🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
If you want us too😆 I can just dump my entire saved here, one ig post at a time🤣
GO Ahead 😆
Gm! There's something about Seb and caramel hair
https://www.instagram.com/p/COatKdulW6E/?igshid=pjlmb97p7jyh
I can legit feel all my happy hormones shoot up like whooop!
Nakhrewali and I had already decided to make this cross 150 before we make a Seb AT but she's slowed down 😭
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Nakhrewali and I had already decided to make this cross 150 before we make a Seb AT but she's slowed down 😭
Don’t worry main hoon naa
I cant believe PC didn't flirt with him 🤣
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
Ranveer Singh announces he will fund 1000 underprivileged girls education https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdaXLK1vAZ1/?stkn=MW9wZGx3bGM2ZHdjYQ==
44