Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
😲
You’re not true GHKKPM fan then 😔
Vaada is the main reason behind this story
My life is vaadaless. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
😲
You’re not true GHKKPM fan then 😔
Vaada is the main reason behind this story
My life is vaadaless. 🤣
Then it must be a happy life.
Vaadas are the root cause of tensions, dilemmas, conflicts. & unhappiness, as we see from this show!!
The first thing I want Virat & Sai to do is give each a vaada - that they will never ever make any vaadas hereafter!!
Have seen path breaking shows but never seen such a vaada-tod show before!
Have any of u made such a foolish vaada that u came to regret?
@bold
Mum, I'll use my phone less.
I'll watch TV less.
I'll study more.
I'll learn bharatnatyam,( around 11 years ago maybe🤣)
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
😲
You’re not true GHKKPM fan then 😔
Vaada is the main reason behind this story
So we should accept Promise made and promises broken 🤣
The first thing I want Virat & Sai to do is give each a vaada - that they will never ever make any vaadas hereafter!!
Have seen path breaking shows but never seen such a vaada-tod show before!
Have any of u made such a foolish vaada that u came to regret?
But all we see is Vaada breaking all the time. Yeh vaada bhi tod denge to make another vaada🤦♀️
Out of topic but Neil in your signature is so hot man👌🥰
Thank you, Neil is a King of emoting Expression and Emotions