I need to watch this film! Fans say he's looked very attractive in it 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I need to watch this film! Fans say he's looked very attractive in it 😆
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
To commemorate the video that was the catalyst in this thread's success
link thikh se post nahi hua
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
link thikh se post nahi hua
😆
That child in the first picture is all of us 😆
I'd faint in a second 😆


wahin toh amin keh rahi🤣
socho aap faint ho jaao, phir seb aapko baho mein uthaake medical mein le jaaye aur aapse bedside pe rahe.
phri aap utho aur pucho "main kahaan hoon?" and he goes "what?"
sorry for cringe max🤣
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
Ranveer Singh announces he will fund 1000 underprivileged girls education https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdaXLK1vAZ1/?stkn=MW9wZGx3bGM2ZHdjYQ==
44