Yeah second dose😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Yeah second dose😭
Kyun main Nahi Hun member?🤣
I do remember saying I ship ShauHir a lot🤔
But now my ships for Ahir has one more Ship😎
Ham to hamesha swag me hi rehte hai😎
Aap logo se hi to sikha hai😉
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Kyun main Nahi Hun member?🤣
I do remember saying I ship ShauHir a lot🤔
But now my ships for Ahir has one more Ship😎
Ho na
Ofc ho 😆
I thought you were offline 😆
You’re ShauHir shipper I know
Oh yes , sassy policewoman 😎
Chadh jao jeep pe..
Ahir ko late karne waale log pasand nahi.. 😆
Ofc 😎
Gang wale sab swag main hi rahte hai 🤣😎
Idk why I always think you are that sweet sa naive personality person😳😆
Padhai baby... Aur seminar bhi hai toh research papers padh rahi hu 😂😂
Aww all the best.. 🤗
Maine bhi aaj kai dino baad thodi padhai ki.. 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Ho na
Ofc ho 😆
I thought you were offline 😆
You’re ShauHir shipper I know
Oh yes , sassy policewoman 😎
Mujhe beech main aakar muh dikhana Pasand hai
The woman did get a name though girl 😂