Originally posted by: Kutti_mohabbat
So I see you guys are getting used to my weirdness.
I think we might be near that stage where I get to my comfort zone and start eating all you guys' brains.
Are you sure you haven't reached that stage yet😛😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Kutti_mohabbat
So I see you guys are getting used to my weirdness.
I think we might be near that stage where I get to my comfort zone and start eating all you guys' brains.
Are you sure you haven't reached that stage yet😛😆

My dear innocent friends, you guys are highly mistaken.
We are close but haven't reached that stage yet.
Have patience, you'll see.
But if you're lucky and I go through some other stages in my life then you might not have to witness the 'comfort stage.'

Take care, Sammy!
Zoe, meet u at Twitter
Originally posted by: Kutti_mohabbat
My dear innocent friends, you guys are highly mistaken.
We are close but haven't reached that stage yet.
Have patience, you'll see.
But if you're lucky and I go through some other stages in my life then you might not have to witness the 'comfort stage.'
Kya ho gaya behen😆
What is happening here...did I miss something while enjoying a slice of cake😡😆
Dimaag khraab hua wa hay. Hamesha ki trah.😌
Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
What is happening here...did I miss something while enjoying a slice of cake😡😆
Is thread ki yehi khasiyat hai, snooze tho lose
I am waiting for jijaji to start. It's one show that always makes me smile.
I would rate it better than WKD which is sometimes on lines of This is Us. Also a lot of irritating characters on that show