Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Ok waiting only
Well you don't have any options other than waiting 🤣
But will try for soon 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Ok waiting only
Well you don't have any options other than waiting 🤣
But will try for soon 👍🏼
That's why I said..there should be one challenge to keep CC active 🤣
From last few days whenever I come I need to ask " is there anything important in those pages " and now not even one page moved 🤣🤣
Yeah right.... 👍
Well you don't have any options other than waiting 🤣
But will try for soon 👍🏼
Yes... Try for soon... 🤗
That's why I said..there should be one challenge to keep CC active 🤣
From last few days whenever I come I need to ask " is there anything important in those pages " and now not even one page moved 🤣🤣
All are tired after spamming🤣
Let them take rest🤣
I am tried guys that's why didn't come
Ok let them take rest 🤣
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I am tried guys that's why didn't come
Take good rest Ari 👍🏼
Ok let them take rest 🤣
Yeah all are taking rest other than you & me wandering here🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Yeah all are taking rest other than you & me wandering here🤣
Now we are the useless person 🤣