Nawazuddin Siddiqui lashes out on B-townies - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

All of us understand that country is in a huge crisis. But how is celebs not posting them having a good time going to help anybody. The Covid patients have much more important issues at hand🤔, like getting alive out of Covid than checking pics of some celebs on Maldives😎. And if Nawazuddin Sidduiqi is so worried about Covid patients he should volunteer himself as a Covid volunteer😛. Go Nawaz😆. Somebody should tweet this form to him.   

https://self4society.mygov.in/

This is a world wide crisis if anything third wave has hit more harder than before. People have been trapped in their houses, mourning,  suffering mentally, emotionally and financially for 1.5 years now. If the celebs cant put aside their egos aside just for a damn month when its at a PEAK then yes they are being tone deaf and insensitive. 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

He is absolutely right. Canada has banned all flights from India for 30 days.  A tabloid here mocked Trudeau for inviting variants from India. India is the hotspot right now. Breaking records at world level.

He is trying to do something for the society. Not bad.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Wat happened to d case on dis shady man . Trying to be in news lol .

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Celebrities have a big platform. The least they could do is retweet or share resources related to the crisis and not flaunt their holiday pics. No one is asking them to solve the crisis on their own but they can’t even do the bare minimum when the people who made them famous in the first place are suffering. I don’t like Nawazuddin but he is right on this case.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't want to say much because that will take the discussion in directions I wish to avoid but I hope India rises from this crisis.. the pictures of cremations and reports have been heart wrenching and I hope everyone stays safe and the crisis ends soon.. 

As for celebs, I am actually surprised, people have the time and energy to hate on celebs at this point of time.. 

Honestly, everyone deserves a break and the people hating, had they had the money, they too would have taken the break.. Yes, posting pics might seem a bit insensitive but to me, it seems more insensitive to spend time hating on people who are actually doing their own thing as the world is going through a disastrous crisis

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

This is a world wide crisis if anything third wave has hit more harder than before. People have been trapped in their houses, mourning,  suffering mentally, emotionally and financially for 1.5 years now. If the celebs cant put aside their egos aside just for a damn month when its at a PEAK then yes they are being tone deaf and insensitive. 

I agree with some of your points though some things you say are factually incorrect🤓.

Lockdown was lifted in November 2020 and even today in many parts of India there is restriction not lockdown like the in 2020. So people being trapped in their houses for 18 months is incorrect😵.

It is people who flouted the rules after lockdown😈, even to this day I see well-to-do people being callous about mask use, physical distancing and handwashing😡.

Have we stopped getting married  🤔?

Have most of us stopped enjoying sumptuous, luxurious meals, even if they are cooked at home 🥱 ?

Have most of us stopped sipping on expensive beverages 😎 ? 

Have most of us stopped enjoying life even if it is indoors 🤔?

So why expect celebs to do so ? They are living their life, there is no point in being bitter about it ☯️

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Guys , please understand that celebrities visiting maldives are being paid to revive the touring industry. Its actually a brand promotion..

We all know how dangerous travelling is in the Covid world...  It can Lead to death.  

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Maldives is offering Covid vaccine to travelers. Maybe those who want the jab and can't find it thanks to the shortage will be better off traveling there

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Alia and RK had covid and Alia flies to Maldives right after her quarantine ended. Thr flaunting tht they survived while many are dying and not so lucky. I would expect atleast those who went through covid even if they were asymptotic to be somewhat conscious. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

As for Jahnvi, Sara and others who r vacationing and flying off to Maldives/Goa because they have the luxury to escape go ahead but dont post videos shaking ur booty to rub ppl off, enjoy ur damn vacation w/o seeking attention.

Edited by mz.gigglez - 3 years ago