Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

It's like every story on this forum gives a new shade and light to each of the characters. and you guys have such a great talent in writing about them....bringing the fantasies into real life and keeping us engaged..

these ff and os are like a breather admist the chaos in the television.

Hats off to you and all the writers here

and loving your os and keep writing them

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ReemShah

It's like every story on this forum gives a new shade and light to each of the characters. and you guys have such a great talent in writing about them....bringing the fantasies into real life and keeping us engaged..

these ff and os are like a breather admist the chaos in the television.

Hats off to you and all the writers here

and loving your os and keep writing them

Thank you so very much Reem...

Such generous words really means a lot... it’s like being paid for the work that goes in writing these stories...🤗

kavya1994 thumbnail

This was awesome⭐️,written so well👏, presenting legally vs morally right things through RaghVi. 

Loved the following things:

~The way you described his protective char [But protecting me ...graze my shadow]

~These lines "His puppy eyes worked better than my lame attempt at trying to be cute" ham to hamesha se RR fan hai😆

~Raghav defining the real picture of Reformative homes and Hunger. He had seen and lived that life, a past which is hidden in some corner of his heart😒

Agree, RR is an multi-dimensional character, makers can explore and show so much abt him.Hope some day they try to show something like this

Edited by kavya1994 - 3 years ago
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: __VIHU

Snehal🤗

Thank you so much dear... Your name makes me imagine a really sweet angelic gurl but don't why I see devilish horns today⭐️

maine kuch bakwaas kari kya  🤣🤣 me kuch bhi bol deti hu dil pe matt liyo 🤗

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kavya1994

This was awesome⭐️,written so well👏, presenting legally vs morally right things through RaghVi. 

Loved the following things:

~The way you described his protective char [But protecting me ...graze my shadow]

~These lines "His puppy eyes worked better than my lame attempt at trying to be cute" ham to hamesha se RR fan hai😆

~Raghav defining the real picture of Reformative homes and Hunger. He had seen and lived that life, a past which is hidden in some corner of his heart😒

Agree, RR is an multi-dimensional character, makers can explore and show so much abt him.Hope some day they try to show something like this

Hii Kavya...

Thank you for such a lovely and precious comment...

You pointing out that line really made me happy.... Really delighted to hear from you...