
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

A big 🤗 for posting these. I adored the framing of the scene here, it was very well shot.
Thanks for sharing 
Sai Megan Rao 😆
Is he driving & doing reels in one hand
?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNpBYJGlWdg/?igshid=37ag96t61wfd
Mast ladka hai🤣
You know I’ve seen really less of Sai... infact not at all... Not on insta or twitter... just some bts on youtube..
I wish I could hear how he talks as a person...😆
Koi na... 💔
After seeing his interview(s) I am not only in love with Raghav character but also with Sai. What a cool relaxed vibe he has to him. And of course cute and modest. Down to earth type. Ambitious and hard working, disciplined.
Should I go on..? 😆 I feel I like I know him, could know him. Boy next door type of a guy ❤️
My heart skipped a beat too when Raghav picked up the phone and it was Harish... ❤️
The whole gang is getting back.. Bromance is complete. And guess what..? Even Reddy is there! ❤️
Raghav, the hero.. Seems he is up to no good.. 🤦🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
After seeing his interview(s) I am not only in love with Raghav character but also with Sai. What a cool relaxed vibe he has to him. And of course cute and modest. Down to earth type. Ambitious and hard working, disciplined.
Should I go on..? 😆 I feel I like I know him, could know him. Boy next door type of a guy ❤️
I feel you buddy... But I won’t mind if you go on about his endless charms...
Personally too much head hopping between actor and character is unhealthy for my sanity... I’ll rather stick with our Raghav Rao and leave Sai in capable hands of my fellow members...
The boy is pure joy to look at❤️....
I smile so much in this forum that my cheeks hurt...
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
After seeing his interview(s) I am not only in love with Raghav character but also with Sai. What a cool relaxed vibe he has to him. And of course cute and modest. Down to earth type. Ambitious and hard working, disciplined.
Should I go on..? 😆 I feel I like I know him, could know him. Boy next door type of a guy ❤️
His nature will be the secret to his success because he remains grounded. I pray he has a bright future.