Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is rishi checking if anyone is saying anything against her baby π€£
So that she can attack them with her churiπ€£π€£

Waaahhh waahhhh
I got. A personal AT for myself π€£
First time ever in the history of IF a member got a thread (AT) for myself π€£π€£
π€£π€£
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Waaahhh waahhhh
I got. A personal AT for myself π€£
First time ever in the history of IF a member got a thread (AT) for myself π€£π€£
Originally posted by: merryyura
This is rishi checking if anyone is saying anything against her baby π€£
So that she can attack them with her churiπ€£π€£
I love thisπ€£π€£
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I love thisπ€£π€£
Vincenzo ka dhundhne gayi yeh dikh gaye π€£π€£
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Waaahhh waahhhh
I got. A personal AT for myself π€£
First time ever in the history of IF a member got a thread (AT) for myself π€£π€£
Yep. You're that famous for your spammingπ€ͺπ€£
AT banti kaise nahi? π€£
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Waaahhh waahhhh
I got. A personal AT for myself π€£
First time ever in the history of IF a member got a thread (AT) for myself π€£π€£
Dil behelane ke liye khayal achcha haiπ
Originally posted by: merryyura
Vincenzo ka dhundhne gayi yeh dikh gaye π€£π€£
Main bhi memes Dhundhke laaungi kpop keπ€£