Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

I really appreciate your effort to make edit for vandematharam song.supern edit.karen telling arnav that she doesn't like aarav was funny.Samaina meeting was cool.but in the song where naina n girls were dancing samaina dance pix is also seen.also where sameer is dancing with other girls in the pic its samaina who are dancing.also in the song where sameer walked towards the entrance samaina combination pic is seen.in one place instead of kamya its written Sonia. Arnav telling naina that since she is exposing boys will look at her so he doesn't to allow the boy to stay there n stare at her was hilarious. Guess he felt brotherly feeling towards sameer n that's why he allowed sameer to stay there.sameer arnav seeing each other with k3g bgm was very emotional n beautiful.glad to see samaina taking aarav's help to unite arshi with the family. Aarav talking to his grand parents..

Vivek talking without knowing who aarav is was touchy.will vivek listen to vishaka n come to meet khushi?I am surprised to read sameer khushi scene.bcz khushi knows that its the same sameer.how did khushi recognise sameer.sameer assuring khushi about uniting with the family was lovely .Nice pics

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thank you for the pm

wonderful update 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Highly imaginative  part Kavitha.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

khushi puncturing arnav's car tyre was funny.I think khushi did to make Arnav spend more time with sameer.Arnav sameer scene was nice.naina blocking sameer's way by wearing a stylish disco dress n sameer getting mesmerized by her was nice.when naina said I hate him Arnav saying but I love you was romantic. dance was romantic. arshi kiss was romantic. vivek told vishaka that he wants the old vishaka back.but he should understand that for that he should bring back Arnav home.vishaka khushi scene was nice.waiting for the karwachauth episode.nice oics

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 7 

Fantastic Update 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 6 

Vibrant and Fantastic Update 

Awesome song choice