got it folks!! thank you!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
got it folks!! thank you!!
omg i love that song!!!
We do, im creating a list online. I can send over what everyone suggested plus my recs once I finalize.not sure if she will use it but she said she loves getting recommendations from us
omg pooja also please tell her our obsession with the chand!!! because i feel like she seems like the type to appreciate this symbolism that we've found!!
got it folks!! thank you!!
POOJA YOU ARE OUR MVP!!!
Originally posted by: infinitie
omg pooja also please tell her our obsession with the chand!!! because i feel like she seems like the type to appreciate this symbolism that we've found!!
I love how they're interacting with us and asking for our inputs aswell!! not a lot of shows do this
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
I love how they're interacting with us and asking for our inputs aswell!! not a lot of shows do this
rightttt i am actually REALLY tempted to send a follow request now too!!
Originally posted by: infinitie
rightttt i am actually REALLY tempted to send a follow request now too!!
send it!!! she accepted me on both twitter and insta
Is she selective while accepting on twitter? I don't have a SAAKK fan account. My twt account is a kpop stan account lol
Originally posted by: Rima_123
Is she selective while accepting on twitter? I don't have a SAAKK fan account. My twt account is a kpop stan account lol
I followed on insta and Twitter from my regular accounts with no hint of Shakhi or any fandom 😅
Originally posted by: Rima_123
Is she selective while accepting on twitter? I don't have a SAAKK fan account. My twt account is a kpop stan account lol
mine was just a normal account with my name and picture. I think she is accepting everyone
lol on Twitter she said disclaimer for tomorrow a gif that said thank god for XanaxOriginally posted by: infinitie
rightttt i am actually REALLY tempted to send a follow request now too!!