Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
It's just Sherlock isn't doing well these days... You know, the marriage has taken a sorta toll on him. I need to set him up with iron man, so that's keeping me busyπ€£ (wrt to your comment about the siggy I made for nita on her bday)
Imagine a MCU crossover where Iron Strange meet both Sherlocks. π€ͺ
Nitaaaaaaa, tujhe yeh kahan se mila?? 
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
You posted it three pages back
That doesn't mean you can use it. 
Anyone watch The Gone Game?
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Anyone watch The Gone Game?
Meπ€£
On the second episode right now. It's quite good. I'm more impressed by the fact that it was shot in complete isolation.
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
That doesn't mean you can use it.
I thought you posted it so I can use it 
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
On the second episode right now. It's quite good. I'm more impressed by the fact that it was shot in complete isolation.
I love Shweta and Arjunβ€οΈ