I think Neil and Ayesha might have planned it .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think Neil and Ayesha might have planned it .
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound
I think Neil and Ayesha might have planned it .
That's what I felt. I felt they themselves planned it.
It’s too much of a coincidence. They might have planned as they knew this Holi promo will be promoted big time .
This can either be a coincidence or Star Plus and PH put gun on his head to synchronize the posts.😳
This can either be a coincidence or Star Plus and PH put gun on his head to synchronize the posts.😳
LMAOOOO IM DEAD. 🤣🤣🤣🤣