🙋🏻♀️I'm team raghav😎 anna doesn't need anyone else I'm enough 😎😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🙋🏻♀️I'm team raghav😎 anna doesn't need anyone else I'm enough 😎😆
Kaka yea..we forget another one..Aai, she would be team raghav imo..she isn't like her baba, she seems fine with Raghav as of now also want Pallavi to be married..Raghav always wanted moms love & Aai can fill in his life, ofcourse both his mothers..
Team Raghav
Anna khud one man army hai team.is chhota compared to army.
We are there in his team😎
Originally posted by: ImHemangi
bindi wala aunty ka husband...kaka...unhone toh raghu ko bhot pehle hi bola tha tumhari biwi tumhe shadi ke bad patak patak ke dhoyegi🤣🤣...toh tum bhi purush mukti orcha me shamil ho jao mere sath
In fact, I would love to see Milind for once take a stand for her happiness and shut his wife's scheming down.
Krishna will be on his side, I think.
Maansi and her husband
Ill always be team raghav
DUDE
WE ARE ALL TEAM RAGHAV 😆
I am surprised at myself what a 180 I have done
I hated this guy in the first few episodes
He better not show us that side of him ever again
I will close the team shop immediately
But for tonight that smirk when she says change the sheets was enough to put me on his team
Originally posted by: Harinivas
DUDE
WE ARE ALL TEAM RAGHAV 😆
I am surprised at myself what a 180 I have done
I hated this guy in the first few episodes
He better not show us that side of him ever again
I will close the team shop immediately
But for tonight that smirk when she says change the sheets was enough to put me on his team
What made you change?