Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I like both versions. Only difference is that one is fast-paced and the other is slow. Preference would depend on the mood you’re in to be honest. Since I like depressing ass-sounding songs, I prefer Udit’s version because it has more emotional depth/feeling to it.
Especially at 1:25, when Udit hits a high-note = Goosebumps 🥴
I find the udit narayan version more soothing and nice ❤️
Udit's version is nicer. Sonu's version tries too hard
Sonu version had the passion require for this song... Udit Narayan had the same monotonous singing voice in each of his songs nothing new to his rendition... That is why udit version was rejected by film makers... Not every song requires you to smile... Some song need energy and passion which udit never did in his carrier he was a limited singer can not sing out of his style
Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan
Sonu version had the passion require for this song... Udit Narayan had the same monotonous singing voice in each of his songs nothing new to his rendition... That is why udit version was rejected by film makers... Not every song requires you to smile... Some song need energy and passion which udit never did in his carrier he was a limited singer can not sing out of his style
Sonu's singing is always very passionate. But I wouldn't call Udit monotonous. I find his singing quite nice 😊
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I like both versions. Only difference is that one is fast-paced and the other is slow. Preference would depend on the mood you’re in to be honest. Since I like depressing ass-sounding songs, I prefer Udit’s version because it has more emotional depth/feeling to it.
Especially at 1:25, when Udit hits a high-note = Goosebumps 🥴
Yessss! I had no idea this version even existed until it randomly got recommended to me on shuffle. Fit the mood perfectly.
Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan
Sonu version had the passion require for this song... Udit Narayan had the same monotonous singing voice in each of his songs nothing new to his rendition... That is why udit version was rejected by film makers... Not every song requires you to smile... Some song need energy and passion which udit never did in his carrier he was a limited singer can not sing out of his style
😂😂😂
Btw the opposite has also happened in the past. Sonu’s version of “Chudi Baji Hai” from Yes Boss was rejected and Udit’s version was selected instead as it was liked better. He mentioned it on the Logical podcast (you can watch it on Youtube).
I love both versions. Can’t pick. Sonu’s version is more passion-fueled and upbeat❤️Udit’s version is more romantic and dreamy ❤️
Originally posted by: Hazardous
😂😂😂
Btw the opposite has also happened in the past. Sonu’s version of “Chudi Baji Hai” from Yes Boss was rejected and Udit’s version was selected instead as it was liked better. He mentioned it on the Logical podcast (you can watch it on Youtube).
We would have known if it got released... :) but udit always sings songs in same smiley tone he can not change his voice for different songs... Not everything need to be sung in happy go tone... There should be some kind of passion or sensual feel to it too...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAfrEYOyfg
https://www.instagram.com/p/Db7hwU-mp6C/?img_index=2 igsh=MWlrdmFoM2N5ZWxoZg==
https://x.com/i/status/2042836192585224449
https://www.facebook.com/reel/2092173764675436
https://youtu.be/88tPgVKg110?si=xoBy4YNnCLurxUFU
35