Loved the story. This is the kind of love I want to see between ShaKhi. ❤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Loved the story. This is the kind of love I want to see between ShaKhi. ❤
Originally posted by: ReynaMatthew
Loved the story. This is the kind of love I want to see between ShaKhi. ❤
Thank you so much
Such a beautiful OS🥰 really loved it and Shaurya’s been counting days ever since Anokhi left😆☺️ How cute was that part when he mentioned it
Independent Anokhi is what I yearn to see and reading it here felt so pleasing😄
Do write more❤️
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Such a beautiful OS🥰 really loved it and Shaurya’s been counting days ever since Anokhi left😆☺️ How cute was that part when he mentioned it
Independent Anokhi is what I yearn to see and reading it here felt so pleasing😄
Do write more❤️
Thank you so much.
I bet Shaurya would do it for real if something like this happen in show
Awww.... it so sweet.
Another beautiful shade of ShaKhi. 😍
Aaj kal main toh bas yeh fanfiction stories hi read karti jaa rahi hoon. 😭 Table par Twelfth Night kholke rakha hai, aur India Forum pe fanfiction stories pad rahi hoon. 🤓
ShaKhi is so tempting; both in the show and in the forum stories. And, you have such a nice craft in carving out emotions. ❤️
Originally posted by: MeeraWrites
Awww.... it so sweet.
Another beautiful shade of ShaKhi. 😍
Aaj kal main toh bas yeh fanfiction stories hi read karti jaa rahi hoon. 😭 Table par Twelfth Night kholke rakha hai, aur India Forum pe fanfiction stories pad rahi hoon. 🤓
ShaKhi is so tempting; both in the show and in the forum stories. And, you have such a nice craft in carving out emotions. ❤️
Exactly ShaKhi is very addicting. Instead of studying I am here in IF.
Thank for reading
Wow very sweet n cute, its wonderfully written👏n i loved it❤️
Originally posted by: ..KpopIsLife..
Wow very sweet n cute, its wonderfully written👏n i loved it❤️
Thank you so much
Originally posted by: DPWZTDH3NY76XN3E
Thank you so much
You're welcome❤️
Beautiful story
Thank you so much