
Kis desh (read forum) jaana hai member's 🤣
M se molki ya N se naagin 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Kis desh (read forum) jaana hai member's 🤣
M se molki ya N se naagin 🤣
oh Abhi done tat . Tats sweet
Ppl are confused , they say fixed n also say BB trolling her , oh d false narratives 🤣
Trophy design dis season is nice than before seasons .
I think it’s actually my favourite from all seasons!! I love the trophyOriginally posted by: Cool_N_Cold
Trophy design dis season is nice than before seasons .
Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold
Trophy design dis season is nice than before seasons .
Arre I said this ever since they revealed it during the wkw but as usual, DDTians had a different opinion to me 😆
This trophy actually looks like a stunner and something you'd actually want to display. Previous ones, I wouldnt even keep in my bathroom.
Just my opinion 😌
I think it’s actually my favourite from all seasons!! I love the trophy
Ya it’s nice more than Deepika season , tat BB letters sukla n other I saw . Shilpa n ruby seasons trophy designs are nice .
Originally posted by: Silveraliax
Arre I said this ever since they revealed it during the wkw but as usual, DDTians had a different opinion to me 😆
This trophy actually looks like a stunner and something you'd actually want to display. Previous ones, I wouldnt even keep in my bathroom.
Just my opinion 😌
Ya I like it n it’s better than prev ones n looking stunning n classy
yep i did like the BB11 trophy as well !!😳Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold
Ya it’s nice more than Deepika season , tat BB letters sukla n other I saw . Shilpa n ruby seasons trophy designs are nice .