Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I knew it. They'll perform on this song. B prak's rooh se nikli awaz becoming repetitive. Btw who is that girl.Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Bts of rrahul performance
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLYXEwuh5UP/?igshid=c7j4n22pkdu6
Jiska darr tha wahi hua.....Maine kaha tha na 3rd lead hone ke kaaran Title track play krega voot🤢🤢
https://twitter.com/rainbow12512683/status/1361719044144046081?s=20
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I knew it. They'll perform on this song. B prak's rooh se nikli awaz becoming repetitive. Btw who is that girl.
the girl is madalasa acting in anupamaa i guess
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I knew it. They'll perform on this song. B prak's rooh se nikli awaz becoming repetitive. Btw who is that girl.
Anupama serial me hai.... Villain
Hello 🤗kya discuss ho Raha hai
Oh accha. Woh kya bani hai? Other two doctor & police.Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
the girl is madalasa acting in anupamaa i guess