I mean where is namkwaas namak and his show
In the land of namkeen🤣
Don't think they're attending!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I mean where is namkwaas namak and his show
In the land of namkeen🤣
Don't think they're attending!!
Didn’t want to add their namak to the awards so unlike them 🤣
SC WON BEST ACTRESS POPULAR
🖤🧿🖤 First slap of many 😆
DD won best actor male. Lol.
SC WON BEST ACTRESS
POPULAR
DD won best actress male. Lol.
and
😒
Humara khwaab aadha adhura reh gaya 😒
SC WON BEST ACTRESS POPULAR
🖤🧿🖤 First slap of many 😆
DD won best actor male. Lol.
Dd🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
I won't comment..
What about cheelu baby??
Cheelu....😭😭😭😭
I wanted sm to win yr...i hope if not this..he gets the critic wala award..
He deserves it... Veeranshu Singhania!!😔
I want sm to win 😭😭😭
Mainly only those get awards here who attend the event. Still hoping for sm to win.
SC WON BEST ACTRESS POPULAR
🖤🧿🖤 First slap of many 😆
DD won best actor male. Lol.
Wow surbhi super happy🎉
Congratulations surbhi
Lets hope for cheelu baby some award