Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Ur dp looks lovely akanshaโค๏ธ
Thankyou๐ค
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Ur dp looks lovely akanshaโค๏ธ
Thankyou๐ค
8:00pm- 12am session
Kuch ziyada lamba session toh nhi
Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11
Chat session more important than award function??
Koi mujhe samjao
I've less knowledge about this
Award function > chat session
Cz CS can be delayed but award function attend nai kiya to baad mei thodi ja payenge waha๐
I think actors who have won the awards only are attending..
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
I am surprised as he has performance.. he is not doing live session for 4 hrs
4hrs kon live session krta hai๐๐
Originally posted by: PassionStar
Thankyou๐ค
I love dazzler color๐ญโค๏ธ
But mereko nai milne wala wo๐คช
Yr live session main vo abhi question le rye hai
Top 20 question select hoge then iv aayeki
But muje lgg rya he is not ateending
Navdeep bol rahi thi iss time slot ke beech question put karna hai . ๐ค
4 hours ka chat session thodi na karenge
Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11
4hrs kon live session krta hai๐๐
Exactly! Ye kya hai?