Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Long suffering dad vibes 🤣
Or maybe he has spotted the greatest unseen twist in ITV 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Long suffering dad vibes 🤣
Or maybe he has spotted the greatest unseen twist in ITV 🤣
I have it 🤣

I do you better. This is her besties in a photo (Anita included)
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKGA2BzgW-P/?igshid=t91r8coma6ug
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGwazyWgMaV/?igshid=igj7owqymzde
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFrG2fTgB02/?igshid=mz2fybas68eg
These are her good mates:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJxaTL8ABCv/?igshid=1c3zkaqktn7k0
And then she has her Bollywood circle
Lols
Good lord what has he won EDIT think it’s a show award. Probably longest running show I mean no other show is in competition with them for that 🤔
https://twitter.com/team_kaira_/status/1360957208515739652?s=21
I do you better. This is her besties in a photo (Anita included)
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKGA2BzgW-P/?igshid=t91r8coma6ug
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGwazyWgMaV/?igshid=igj7owqymzde
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFrG2fTgB02/?igshid=mz2fybas68eg
These are her good mates:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJxaTL8ABCv/?igshid=1c3zkaqktn7k0
And then she has her Bollywood circleLols
It's a god damn mohalla..not a friend circle🤣
Also, i had no idea ss is close to ek😮
It's a god damn mohalla..not a friend circle🤣
Also, i had no idea ss is close to ek😮
SS you mean shaheer? Yeah he married a head honcho at BT lol ruchika 😆
Good lord what has he won EDIT think it’s a show award. Probably longest running show I mean no other show is in competition with them for that 🤔
https://twitter.com/team_kaira_/status/1360957208515739652?s=21
Even he doesn't know what he/ show has won!!!🤣🤣
He's reading and then telling!!
Even he doesn't know what he/ show has won!!!🤣🤣
He's reading and then telling!!
Landmark show 😂
I mean where is namkwaas namak and his show