Valentine's BTS..Geetasaroha ig story 9/2- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

18

Views

937

Users

6

Likes

25

Frequent Posters

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil


Simultaneously hoga shayd...

Ha samaj gaye 🤔🤔🤔

XF3IGKBWVVGF7YMO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#12
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: 3HGTI5SRPLSPNJG5

I hope vir is doing this for purvi

Hopefully he says I love u 🙈


Propos nhi Karega...I mean he my do all this to just make her happy if he is doing this...

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#14
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: Nezuko

Ha samaj gaye 🤔🤔🤔


👍🏼

XF3IGKBWVVGF7YMO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#16

I think vir is wiping purvi eye like she did for him 🙈

XF3IGKBWVVGF7YMO thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil


Yeah posted the similar cps in other post...

I went crazy looking this 🤣

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: OWVAPZNNYSVP7CBS

I went crazy looking this 🤣


Yeah...socho episode me kya hoga humara....😆

Ziva01 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil


Yeah night shoot....


Hopefully we get something intense....😆

Hope so 😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".