Who is Vani child Priya or Rehaan? as on insta Colors posted that Priya is Vani'd daughter and on Voot Rehaan is their son. Still confused about Vani's child, please somebody confirms it.
Who is Vani child Priya or Rehaan? as on insta Colors posted that Priya is Vani'd daughter and on Voot Rehaan is their son. Still confused about Vani's child, please somebody confirms it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's not confirmed yet. Today in the last episode Farishta explained in the way, it seems Rehaan is Vani's son. Then what superpower Priya has? The Naagin bgm is still playing there..
I think they will show it like Rehaan is Vani's son but later it will be Priya
I think Priya is their daughter
I hope it's Rehaan. It will be different. I think he has pore potential to be both bad and good. The girl on the other hand by the look looks only positive. 😆
It should be Rehan then there would be something naya in this naagin series like the name suggests otherwise it would be like all other season naagin ka badla
I hope mukta makes Rehan like Vlad the impaler he is such a good vampire
Yesterday harsh came in bigg boss & said himself adi shraap.
As per the farishta it’s Rehaan. Today he was at the same spot where the baby was in the last episode. Priya has a photo that has Bani along with other ladies in it, but that doesn’t mean Bani is only her mother. But you never know the cvs can take a uturn and make Priya their daughter.
Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9
Yesterday harsh came in bigg boss & said himself adi shraap.
Exactly, that means he is the son.
I think the makers are confused too.😆
Originally posted by: Dwipanita
It's not confirmed yet. Today in the last episode Farishta explained in the way, it seems Rehaan is Vani's son. Then what superpower Priya has? The Naagin bgm is still playing there..
I think they will show it like Rehaan is Vani's son but later it will be Priya
Rehaan is VAni’s Son and Priya is probably that farishta’s daughter. Maybe he married a Naagin and got a daughter.