Originally posted by: ED5Q2DCL3SSAFCGI
Thank you Nima 🤗😳
Good morning 🤗🤗❤️
Yes Ani ko dande padte agar buddhu Bondita bolta toh 🤣
Kitna darta hai na yeh Bon se? Isiliye jab bhi mauka milta hai chillane ka tab Zor se chilla leta hai🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ED5Q2DCL3SSAFCGI
Thank you Nima 🤗😳
Good morning 🤗🤗❤️
Yes Ani ko dande padte agar buddhu Bondita bolta toh 🤣
Kitna darta hai na yeh Bon se? Isiliye jab bhi mauka milta hai chillane ka tab Zor se chilla leta hai🤣🤣
Kitna darta hai na yeh Bon se? Isiliye jab bhi mauka milta hai chillane ka tab Zor se chilla leta hai🤣🤣
Chilla ke dar bhi jaata hoga baad me ki abb kya hoga 🤪
Originally posted by: NZFOKLSBE6MCSOYG
Chilla ke dar bhi jaata hoga baad me ki abb kya hoga 🤪
Mene bhi kal bola tha agar bondu ne mayke jane ki baat ki Ani ki shouting ke baad to khud hi daar ke mare sit ups karne lagega and 100 times sorry bhi bolega🤪🤣
Except mini’s touchy touchy part I would prefer mini over shampoo.. kya din aa gaye hai yaar? We are comparing which villain is better!!!?🤣🤣
🤣🤣 Seriously yaar imagine I am missing mini coz sampoorna is unbearable
Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
But I want to know what is wrong with her hairs??🤔🤔
Ye to main bhi soch rahi hoon
jab se saurav gaya hai
ye gumnam hai koi ki tarah ghoomti rehti hai
I feel kitchen mein luchi banate hue garam tel mein aaye uske baal😈
Originally posted by: Mayurrana1299g
But I love this volcano
Love to hear him shouting he looks extra cute while shouting
But the person who gets angry easily is the purest as he will not hide his emotions and will express them in his anger that is what I believe👍🏼
I love this volcano too, Mayur. I love to hear him after he shouts at his wife, maafi mangthe aur manathe😆. I agree they are purest but unfortunately they can also be single minded (speaking form experience😛)
Originally posted by: S3BEP3ALDHVUKO7P
Chilla ke dar bhi jaata hoga baad me ki abb kya hoga 🤪
Darr to jaata hi hoga na Rimi.. Bon use bhaav dena jo bandh kar deti hai🤣 aur uske baad uska dear sofa aa jaaata hai.... 🤣
I love this volcano too, Mayur. I love to hear him after he shouts at his wife, maafi mangthe aur manathe😆. I agree they are purest but unfortunately they can also be single minded (speaking form experience😛)
Minnu🤗
He is the type of the guys who like to act first .. thinking can be done later much later😆
I understand what your are trying to say😆